Environmental Management System
Putrajaya Holdings has implemented the Environmental System (EMS) the beginning of Putrajaya development. EMS aimed to fulfill Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) requirements, and to maintain Putrajaya Lake’s water quality at Class 2B thus achieving good environmental performance targets.
Putrajaya Holdings Policy Statements of Environment:
“Putrajaya Holdings Sdn. Bhd. shall adopt environmental sustainability as a corporate priority in all its development and business decisions.”
Steps by Putrajaya Holdings since the planning stage until the finishing point of projects.
- Planning stage – Environmental Management Plan (EMP) to be ready.
- Construction Stage
- Environmental control strategies and implementation is planned through the Environmental Management Compliance Plan (EMCP).
- Environmental monitoring carried out during construction through Monitoring and Audit Report (EMAR).
- Project Completion – Project Completion Plan is required for site remediation prior to handing over.
- Putrajaya Holdings achievement in its EMS has been benchmarked by industry players and organisations.